Form NameWhoDepartmentDescription
Graduate Admission Fee PaymentAll StudentsStudent Accounts OfficeAllows graduate student applicants to pay Application Fee through an authorization form
Stop Payment RequestAll StudentsStudent Accounts OfficeAuthorize Student Accounts Office to place a Stop Payment on a refund check that was not recieved and/or lost
Direct Deposit Cancellation RequestAll StudentsStudent Accounts OfficeCancel previous Direct Deposit Authorization
FERPA DisclosureAll StudentsStudent Accounts OfficeCredit card authorization form for Third Party Agencies
Refund RequestAll StudentsStudent Accounts OfficeGive consent for another person(s) or organization(s) to discuss your student account
Stop Payment RequestAll StudentsStudent Accounts OfficeInitiate Tuition Exception Process. Please read the guidelines before submitting
Tuition Exception RequestAll StudentsOffice of Student Financial AidProcedures for students using military or tuition assistance
Third Party Authorization RequirementsFaculty/StaffOffice of Student Financial AidReceive refunds electronically instead of paper checks
Third Party Billing Fax Payment AuthorizationFaculty/StaffHuman Resources and PayrollRequest for early submission of Chapter 33 tuition and fee certification
Third Party Tuition Assistance & Military ProceduresGraduate StudentsOffice of AdmissionsRequest form to receive Employee Tuition Exemption Benefit
Request for Early Submission of CH33 Tuition and FeesPost 9/11 Chapter 33 BeneficiaryThird Party Billing OfficeRequest to receive overpayment on student account
Departmental Tuition Grant AuthorizationStudents who have Third Party SponsorsThird Party Billing OfficeRequirements for public/private sector, military agencies, educational institutions, and international embassies that sponsor students attending at GMU
Departmental Tuition Waiver AuthorizationThird PartyThird Party Billing OfficeUse this form for charges to a Sponsored Research or Departmental Fund/Organization
Employee Tuition Exemption Request/a>Third PartyThird Party Billing OfficeUse this form for Graduate Assistant Waivers